The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater
- 218 W 12th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
- Region: Downtown/Uptown Vancouver
- Phone: (360) 693-3052
- Fax: (360) 693-3077
Completed in 1885 under the direction of Bishop Junger, the second bishop of Nesqually, St. James was the centerpiece of the Diocese of Nesqually. Measuring 145 feet long and 60 feet wide, St. James can accommodate approximately 800 people, and continues to be a centerpiece of downtown Vancouver.