Walk to End Alzheimer's SW Washington
- Presented By: Alzheimer's Association of Oregon & SW Washington
- Dates: September 24, 2023
- Location: Esther Short Park
- Address: 301 W 8th St., Vancouver, WA 98660
- Phone: (503) 416-0213
- Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Price: Free
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's® is the world's largest fundraiser for Alzheimer's care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease.
While there is no fee to register for Walk, all participants are encouraged to raise critical funds that allow the Alzheimer’s Association to provide 24/7 care and support and advance research toward methods of prevention, treatment and, ultimately, a cure.