Vancouver Wine & Jazz Festival
- Dates: August 25, 2023 - August 27, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Esther Short Park
- Address: 301 W 8th St., Vancouver, WA 98660
- Phone: 360-906-0441
- Time: Fri - 3 to 10 PM; Sat - 11 AM to 10 PM; Sun - 11AM to 9 PM
- Price: $40 (one day), $80 (2 days), $90 (3 days), kids 12 & under are free with an adult
Awarded “Outstanding Tourism Event” by Clark County, the Festival is the #1 Cultural Tourism event in Southwest WA and is “…the largest jazz festival of its kind in the Northwest…” (ABC TV KATU 2 Portland, OR). Since 1998 visitors from 25 states, Canada, China, Europe, and Japan have attended the Festival. Each year more than 150 people volunteer to support the Festival. Media estimates that 6-10,000 people attend the annual festival.
Every year the Festival features visual artists, hundreds of wines, local restaurants and numerous commercial exhibitors. In 20+ years, the Festival has presented internationally acclaimed jazz artists.