Friday Night Movies in the Park
- Dates: July 8, 2022 - August 12, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday
- Location: Locations Rotate Every Week
- Address: Vancouver, WA
- Time: Movie starts at dusk (exact time will vary due to weather conditions)
- Price: Free
Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy big screen entertainment. Movies begin at dusk, between 9-9:30 p.m. (exact time will vary due to weather conditions). Pre-show entertainment starts at 7 p.m. All movies are family friendly and will be closed captioned. Restrooms are available.
A few vendors may have snacks and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase in some locations. Attendees are welcome to bring their own pre-prepared food and picnic fare to enjoy during the movie; smoking, alcohol and BBQs are not allowed in parks.
Movies are shown outside and may be affected by weather conditions. This webpage and the Vancouver Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services social media channels will be updated if cancellations occur.
- July 8 - Encanto (PG)
- National Park Service Parade Grounds (Evergreen Blvd., near the gazebo)
- July 15 - Sing 2 (PG)
- Nikkei Neighborhood Park (NE 52nd St. & NE 137th Ave.)
- July 22 - Spider Man: No Way Home (PG-13)
- Bagley Community Park (4607 Plomondon St.)
- July 29 - Jungle Cruise (PG-13)
- Columbia Tech Center Park (SE Sequoia Cir. at SE Tech Center Dr.)
- Aug. 5 - Cruella (PG-13)
- Fruit Valley Neighborhood Park (3200 Fruit Valley Rd.)
- Aug. 12 - Eternals (PG-13)
- Hearthwood Neighborhood Park (801 NE Hearthwood Blvd.)