Summer hasn't quite arrived, but weekend festivals and outdoors activities make May and June the gateway months to a summer full of 'musts' in Vancouver USA.
Visiting all of the area's seasonal markets is a must for foodies and health nuts alike, and events like the Spring Art Show and Sale and Garden Walking Tours of Arnada Neighborhood will have artists and gardeners ready to reach for their paintbrushes and spades. For those with a "work hard, play hard" mindset, the annual Vancouver USA Marathon and post-race Vancouver Summer Brewfest is a guaranteed winner.
Now the only question is, what will you add to your summer ‘must' list?
Below you'll find a selection of original events and Vancouver USA attractions. For more area happenings, check out our full events calendar and, while you're there, explore our award-winning website.
VDA's First Friday Downtown June 6
Color Me Rad 5k June 7
Vancouver Farmers Market Saturdays and Sundays
Ridgefield Farmers Market Saturdays
Battle Ground Village Outdoor Market Saturdays
Camas Farmers Market Saturdays Starting in June
Discovering Vancouver USA Originals
- Spring Art Show and Sale May 15
- Hazel Dell Parade of Bands May 17
- Dozer Day May 17 - 18
- Southwest Washington Wind Symphony May 18
- Volcano Views & Brews May 20
- Paddle For Life Dragonboat Races May 24 - 25
- Memorial Day Weekend Train May 24-26
- Vancouver Summer Brewfest June 13 - 15
- Bark Day June 14
- Vancouver USA Marathon June 15
- Craft Winefest of Vancouver USA June 20 - 22
- Recycled Arts Festival June 28 - 29
From the Main Stage
OneRepublic with The Script June 10
- KISS & Def Leppard June 27